Aitur Group offers Project Management & Project Coordination services in planning, organizing, securing, and managing resources to achieve our client‘s specific goals on time and within budget.
Aitur Group provides full project management & coordination services from the project planning to close out activities. We have a good knowledge, special training and working experience in Project Management, Project Coordination and Microsoft Project Scheduling.
In Metro Vancouver, BC we offer PM services in power distribution and building electrical construction Division 26, 27, 28 (Power Distribution, Metering Systems, Transformers, UPS-Generator and Transfer Switch, Motor Control Centers, Low Voltage Lighting Control, Fire Alarm, Communications, Data/Voice, Public Address, Sound and Access/ Security Systems) projects.
Our personnel have experience in power distribution, institutional, healthcare facilities, high rise-residential and commercial projects.
What We DO:
- Identifying clients’ needs& expectations, company goal, project scope, requirement &boundaries.
- Preparing project plan, Work Breakdown Structure; identifying project major deliverables, activity list, durations, man hours and project milestones, constraints, assumptions, critical path and etc.
- Developing project scope, plans; estimating cost, budget ; preparing work schedule, Gant Chart; negotiating for resources
- Identifying & assessing project stakeholders, regulatory bodies and their expectations.
- Identifying, evaluating, mitigating and monitoring project risks, estimating contingency fund.
- Providing leadership, team-building, defining team responsibilities &providing guidance to team
- Managing the project execution within agreed upon scope, timeline, budget and work quality
- Monitoring the project progress, scope, cost, schedule, quality-6 Sigma tools & corrective actions.
- Estimating change/Implementing approved changes: updating scope, schedule, cost &baselines.
- Completing project, reports, lessons learned, financial transactions &archiving project documents.
Project Procurement & Contractor Management:
- Reviewing IFC docs, addendums, Request for Information & Site and Change Management, on site construction supervision.
- Material/equipment take offs, obtained &evaluated quotations from vendors, completed deals.
- Issuing POs, checked equipment to ensure quality, quantity, price, damages &completed claims.
- Evaluating contractors, identifying their responsibilities, KPIs, main milestones, incentive &penalties,
Testing &Pre-Commissioning Management:
- Coordinating the testing/pre-commissioning scope, schedules, key dates, personnel, end user training.
- Reviewing factory, site & final commissioning testing reports, act of acceptance and etc.
- Reviewing/Preparing O&M Manuals, “As built” drawings, punch lists, completion statement & warranties.
Our services are available in Metro Vancouver, Beautiful British Columbia, including North and West Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Surrey, Richmond, Coquitlam, Langley, Abbotsford, Port Moody, Delta and more.