The Advanced Root Cause Analysis training is about how to define system problems, investigate problems causes and negative/positive impacts, and find cost-effective, risk free problems solutions.
The class learning objective is about the investigation planning, cost-effective and risk free problem solving principles. The company instructor teaching goal is to give students a clear understanding of how to identify system/complex problems, negative/positive impacts and cause and effect relationship. Also, students will learn and exercise how to use Microsoft Excel to create a Cause and Effect Diagram. The Cause Flow Charting Method is a perfect tool to define, analyse/ investigate problem causes and solve complex/system problems.
The training course content:
- System analysis, understanding subsystem and components
- Work Process, cause & effect and their relationship.
- System /Complex Problems
- Identifying problems, their negative /positive impacts.
- Investigation planning, understanding the investigation components.
- Defining system/complex problems causes, providing causes evidence.
- The problem cause & effect relationship.
- How to use Microsoft Excel to create a Cause and Effect Diagram
- Cost-Effective Problem Solving values.
- Case studies and class practical exercises.
See Advanced Root Cause Analysis training pictures below:
AiturGroup,Advanced Root Cause Analysis, Cause -Effect Flow Charting
Aitur Group Ltd, Advanced Root Cause Analysis, Cause Recording
Aitur Group Ltd, Root Cause Analysis, Problem Investigation
Aitur Group Ltd, Root Cause Analysis , 5-Why Questions
Aitur Group Ltd, Advanced RCA Training, Problem Solution Discussion
AiturGroup, Problem Root Cause Recording