Aitur Group Ltd has completed an AutoCAD training class for the Knight Trailer Sales Inc employee.
Our valued client the Knight Trailer Sales Inc is located in Langley British Columbia. The company is dedicated servicing the transportation industry, logging industry and mining industry, for custom built trucks and trailers, mining equipment, aggregate hauling and construction hauling equipment. For more information visit the company website http://www.knighttrailer.com/; call phone: 1(604)530-9640; e-mail: email@example.com
The provided basic Computer Aid Design, AutoCAD design and drafting computer software training class or simply private CAD, acad, auto cad tutorial workshop services included the following learning topics:
Auto Cad Level1 Training Course Content:
- Session 1. 3 Hours. Generating simple drawings and editing/modifying commands/tools.
- Session 2. 3 Hours. Generating accurate drawings & object copying, moving, scaling, editing commands and procedures.
- Session 3. 3 Hours. Drawing Layers, Object's layer, Polylines, Arcs, Distance and Area measuring commands and tools.
- Session 4. 4 Hours. Generating composite objects, editing/modifying /duplicating, inserting blocks methods and commands.
- Session 5. 4 Hours. Printing essentials, layouts, plot commands, drawing annotation and editing, text, hatching, dimension tools and commands.
Total duration: 5 sessions, 17 hours.
Our affordable face-to-face instructor or tutor led class, lessons are available in Metro Vancouver, BC, including North and West Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Surrey, Richmond, Coquitlam, Langley, Abbotsford, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Delta and more.