Aitur Group offers a periodic thermal imaging and analysis service package and suggests scheduling visits on a quarterly basis. For more sensitive/ older equipment and for tighter production conditions we recommend an “Every two months” infrared scanning program.
The company service delivery (after receiving order) can be divided into 2 steps as follows:
- Visiting and examination site/weather conditions: inspection and taking pictures.
- Analyzing the inspected site conditions, taken pictures, creating report.
- Total Visitors: 247877
There are no images in this gallery.
Recent blog posts
- Auto CAD, MS Project 2010, Revit MEP tutoring.
- LED retrofit 5 years period cost- effective analysis for T8 4’ 2 x 32 W fluorescent lamps.
- Coquitlam, BC Home Inspection: Visual and Infrared, Thermal Imaging Pre-purchase Home, Warranty Inspections.
- Home Inspection Division: Visual and Infrared, Thermal Imaging Pre-purchase Home, Warranty Inspections, Burnaby, BC
- Home Inspection Division: Visual and Infrared, Thermal Imaging Pre-purchase Home, Warranty Inspections, Surrey, BC
- Home pre-purchase and warranty inspections, Vancouver, BC
- Industrial Electrical Equipment Infrared /Thermal Imaging Testing/ Survey Services
- Visual and Infrared, Thermal Imaging home pre-purchase and warranty inspections
- Fluorescent lighting fixtures, lamp, tubes and ballast retrofit/replacement services.
- Aiturgroup LTD Infrared Home inspection, Metro Vancouver