On these pictures, a hotter object is shown as yellow white and a cooler object shows as dark blue. This is the basic concept of infrared imaging science. A thermal imaging/infrared camera can only detect/identify the temperature difference on any given surface. Thermal imaging/infrared camera cannot see through solid materials like drywall, plaster, concrete, steel, wood, doors and etc.
- Total Visitors: 414610
There are no images in this gallery.
Recent blog posts
- Electrical & Mechanical Equipment Infrared, Thermal Imaging /Scanning Services, Metro Vancouver, BC
- Auto CAD, MS Project 2010, Revit MEP tutoring.
- LED retrofit 5 years period cost- effective analysis for T8 4’ 2 x 32 W fluorescent lamps.
- Coquitlam, BC Home Inspection: Visual and Infrared, Thermal Imaging Pre-purchase Home, Warranty Inspections.
- Home Inspection Division: Visual and Infrared, Thermal Imaging Pre-purchase Home, Warranty Inspections, Burnaby, BC
- Home Inspection Division: Visual and Infrared, Thermal Imaging Pre-purchase Home, Warranty Inspections, Surrey, BC
- Home pre-purchase and warranty inspections, Vancouver, BC
- Industrial Electrical Equipment Infrared /Thermal Imaging Testing/ Survey Services
- Visual and Infrared, Thermal Imaging home pre-purchase and warranty inspections
- Fluorescent lighting fixtures, lamp, tubes and ballast retrofit/replacement services.